Welcome to UForge AppCenter REST APIs Documentation¶
This documentation provides a description of UForge AppCenter RESTful interface.
- Data Transfer Objects
- API Key API Resources
- Appliance API Resources
- Appliance Configuration API Resources
- Appliance Import and Export API Resources
- Appliance Install Profile API Resources
- Appliance Install Profile NIC API Resources
- Appliance Install Users and Groups API Resources
- Appliance OS Profile API Resources
- Appliance Partition Table Disk API Resources
- Appliance Partition Table Disk Partition API Resources
- Appliance Partition Table Logical Group API Resources
- Appliance Partition Table Logical Volume API Resources
- Appliance Software Component API Resources
- Artifact Accounts API Resources
- Categories API Resources
- Deployments API Resources
- Machine Image API Resources
- Machine Scan API Resources
- Machine Scan Import API Resources
- Machine Scan Instance API Resources
- OS API Resources
- OS Milestone API Resources
- OS Template API Resources
- OS Template Applications API Resources
- Organization API Resources
- Project API Resources
- Repositories API Resources
- Roles and Entitlements API Resources
- Scan Machine Image API Resources
- Subscription Profile API Resources
- Target Format API Resources
- Target Platform API Resources
- UForge Platform API Resources
- User API Resources
- User Cloud Account API Resources
- User Machine Image API Resources
- User OS API Resources
- User Profile API Resources
- User Quota and Usage API Resources
- User Roles and Entitlements API Resources
- User SSH Keys API Resources
- User Software Library API Resources
- User Target Platforms and Formats API Resources
- Workspace API Resources
- Workspace Comments API Resources
- Workspace Members API Resources
- Workspace Template API Resources
- Workspace Template Comments API Resources
UForge is a registered trademark of UShareSoft, a Fujitsu company.
LINUX is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Oracle, GlassFish, Java, and all Java-based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.
Apache Ant, Ant, and Apache are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.
UNIX is a registered trademark of the Open Group in the United States and in other countries.
Other company names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright FUJITSU LIMITED 2017¶
- All rights reserved, including those of translation into other languages. No part of this manual may be reproduced
- in any form whatsoever without the written permission of FUJITSU LIMITED
High Risk Activity¶
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Product is designed, developed and manufactured as contemplated for general use, including without limitation, general office use, personal use, household use, and ordinary industrial use, but is not designed, developed and manufactured as contemplated for use accompanying fatal risks or dangers that, unless extremely high safety is secured, could lead directly to death, personal injury, severe physical damage or other loss (hereinafter “High Safety Required Use”), including without limitation, nuclear reaction control in nuclear facility, aircraft flight control, air traffic control, mass transport control, medical life support system, missile launch control in weapon system. The Customer shall not use the Product without securing the sufficient safety required for the High Safety Required Use. In addition, FUJITSU (or other affiliate’s name) shall not be liable against the Customer and/or any third party for any claims or damages arising in connection with the High Safety Required Use of the Product.
Exportation/release of this document may require necessary procedures in accordance with the regulations of your resident country and/or US export control laws.