Welcome to UForge AppCenter Admin Documentation¶
This documentation is intended for Administrators of the UForge AppCenter. It covers an architecture presentation, installation instructions, as well as all the necessary steps to configure, manage and monitor your AppCenter once installed.
Note: There are multiple options for reading this documentation - click on the link at the lower left hand corner for these options.
- Architecture Considerations
- Installing UForge
- Further AppCenter Configuration
- Modifying the UForge Platform External URL Endpoints
- Adding a Compute Node
- Removing a Node
- Configuring Apache and Tomcat Web Services to use SSL Certificate
- Configuring SMTP Proxy
- Configuring UForge Behind Enterprise Proxy
- Configuring the Web Service
- Configuring the Database
- Configuring the Scheduler
- Managing the Watchdog Services
- Tuning the Services
- Using the Event Bus
- Configuring Email Notification Service
- Modifying the UForge IP
- Customizing UForge Authentication for SSO
- Allowing https Repositories with Self-Signed Certificate
- Hosting Proprietary Packages
- Populating ISO Skeleton
- Configuring Cloudsoft AMP
- Configuring Secret Manager
- Updating your UForge AppCenter
- Backup Overview Guidelines
- Managing Services
- Managing Resources
- Managing the Project Catalog
- Allowing Access to Image Formats
- Managing the Organisation Artifact Accounts
- Adding OS Distributions
- Listing the Installed OSes
- Listing the Enabled OSes with CLI
- Adding an OS to an Organization
- Creating a Repository Using UI
- Updating a Repository Using CLI
- Removing OSes and Distributions
- Updating an OS Repository
- Deleting an OS Repository
- Creating Custom OS Profiles with UI
- Editing Custom OS Profiles Using UI
- Official UForge Tool Repositories
- Specific UForge Tool Repositories
- Adding RPM Type OSes Using CLI
- Adding DEB Type OSes Using CLI
- Microsoft Windows and UForge
- Creating a Golden Image from Scan
- Creating a Golden Image Manually
- Creating and Managing Categories
- Creating and Managing Milestones
- Managing Users
- Monitoring Overview
- UForge Tooling
- Rebranding Your UForge GUI
- Creating Dedicated Image Directory
- Modifying the Sign-In and Sign-Up Page
- Modifying the Signed In Header
- Modifying the Footer
- Restricting Change Password
- Restricting User Profile Usage
- Restricting Formats
- Restricting the Cloud Accounts
- Customizing the CSS
- Customizing the Platform
- Customizing the Portal Text
- 3rd Party Components
- GDPR Compliance
UForge is a registered trademark of UShareSoft, a Fujitsu company.
LINUX is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Oracle, Java, and all Java-based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.
Apache Ant, Ant, and Apache are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is a trademark of Red Hat.
UNIX is a registered trademark of the Open Group in the United States and in other countries.
Other company names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright FUJITSU LIMITED 2017¶
All rights reserved, including those of translation into other languages. No part of this manual may be reproduced in any form whatsoever without the written permission of FUJITSU LIMITED
High Risk Activity¶
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Product is designed, developed and manufactured as contemplated for general use, including without limitation, general office use, personal use, household use, and ordinary industrial use, but is not designed, developed and manufactured as contemplated for use accompanying fatal risks or dangers that, unless extremely high safety is secured, could lead directly to death, personal injury, severe physical damage or other loss (hereinafter “High Safety Required Use”), including without limitation, nuclear reaction control in nuclear facility, aircraft flight control, air traffic control, mass transport control, medical life support system, missile launch control in weapon system. The Customer shall not use the Product without securing the sufficient safety required for the High Safety Required Use. In addition, FUJITSU (or other affiliate’s name) shall not be liable against the Customer and/or any third party for any claims or damages arising in connection with the High Safety Required Use of the Product.
Exportation/release of this document may require necessary procedures in accordance with the regulations of your resident country and/or US export control laws.